SwifAppy uses and makes all attempts to protect all information when you use our apps & services.
We do not collect personal information from children with our Apps.
When you download and use our mobile applications, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any information about you or your device, except for non-personal information about the duration the App is used and how the App is used, such as the screens viewed and actions taken within our mobile applications.
We do not give out any non-personal information to anybody outside our company.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act .
Our mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
Use of the Personal Information That We Collect :
When you download and use our App, we don’t require you to provide any personal information and we don’t collect any personal information about you, except we collect:
– if the parents send us an email, then only we collect the email addresses specifically to provide support
Use of the Non-personal Information That We Collect :
Non-personal Information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your Non-personal Information to:
– track your use of our App to help us learn more about your gaming activities to enhance your gaming experience;
– compile statistics;
– protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
– determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so we can determine what set of laws apply to you;
– this data may be used for internal purposes such as personalization of content and contextual (not behavioral) advertising.
Links to Third Party Sites:
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Information Disclosure & Security :
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
(1) Your prior permission.
(2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.
(3) By requests from public and governmental authorities.
(4) To protect our legal rights and interests. We take reasonable steps to secure your information against unauthorised access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.